At this invitation-only event, senior equity traders from more than 100 of the world's leading asset-management firms will come together with heads of trading in the brokerage community, and senior management at leading exchanges and vendor firms to discuss the critical market dynamics reshaping today's trading landscape — from the dramatic reorganization of U.S. markets and the new era of global regulation, to the dynamic evolution of the buyside/sellside relationship. Sessions will alternate between large plenary sessions, and small workshops and roundtable discussions — to offer better interaction and more focused dialogue.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you agree to be voluntarily bound to our Assumption of Risk terms, which can be found HERE.
This year, topics of discussion will include:
- The outlook for US Equity Market Structure in 2023
- Follow the Science: Developing an Evidence-Based Electronic Trading Strategy
- Commission Management, Research Budgeting and Corporate Access in a post-MIFID II World
- The Future of Outsourced Trading in a Post-Pandemic World
- Trading Data Management without Tears
To request a copy of the agenda, please click here.
For buyside registration, please contact:
For sponsor logistics, please contact:
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: