The Sovereign Investor Institute’s Global East Government Funds Roundtable capitalises on its ability to bring together senior investment decision makers from sovereign wealth funds, government pension funds, central banks and large public pension funds from across the world, for a single, industry-leading gathering.
Become an Attendee Become a Sponsor
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you agree to be voluntarily bound to our Assumption of Risk terms, which can be found HERE.
Participation is strictly limited to qualified executives. Once registered, a member of the Institutional Investor team will be in touch to confirm attendance. Due to capacity restraints, all registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
Last years agenda covered topics such as:
- Growth Vs. Inflation – Where do Priorities Lie and what are the Ramifications for Asset Allocation?
- Re-evaluating Private Market Investment Assumptions
- Talent, Retention, and Inclusion
- Making an Impact – The Role of Impact Investing for Government Funds
- Immunising Against Inflation
For general enquiry, please contact:
For Asset Managers interested in becoming a member, please contact:
Director of Sales, Asia