* A Message to Our Clients and Attendees *
Our team continues to actively manage the situation around COVID-19. We will continue to apprise all registered attendees and clients of any updates.
RIA Institute convenes North America’s premier RIAs for thought-provoking discussions via intimate roundtables. We bring the key decision makers from every corner of the U.S. and Canada together in environments carefully built for purposeful collaboration.
Through expert-led panel discussions, presentations, guest speakers, and real-time market research, the RIA Institute drives innovation in the dynamic and rapidly growing registered investment advisor community, helping RIAs make the investment decisions and practice management choices that will best serve their underlying clients.
The RIA Institute:
- Works with an RIA Advisory Board of senior executives from the nation’s largest innovative and successful RIAs to ensure cutting-edge and relevant content throughout the year
- Helps supporting members build relationships with senior, decision-making representatives from the nation’s premier RIAs. It helps our RIA members build their network with other RIAs.
- Assesses new and innovative investment strategies, products, and vehicles that preserve and grow the wealth of RIA underlying clients and how they fit within specific wealth management portfolios.
- Communicates best practices in firm management, including technology innovation, back-office management, succession planning options, hiring, and more, helping RIAs build and manage their businesses.
Allspring Global Investments
Amundi Pioneer Investments
Blue Owl Capital
Columbia Threadneedle Investments
Diamond Hill Capital Management, Inc.
John Hancock Financial
LSV Asset Management
Thornburg Investment Management
All RIA Institute events are created for advisors, by advisors. The programs for all meetings are created with invaluable insights from our advisory board of senior executives from the nation's largest RIAs.
With that in mind, we are excited to announce our 2022 Advisory Board.
Investments & Portfolio Construction
Michael W. Crook, CAIA, Chief Investment Officer, Mill Creek Capital Advisors, LLC
Daniel S. Kern, CFA, CFP, Chief Investment Officer and Shareholder, TFC Financial Management, Inc.
Carl Ludwigson, CFA, CQF, Director of Manager Research, Bel Air Investment Advisors
Adam Phillips, CFA, CFP, Managing Director, Portfolio Strategy / Partner, EP Wealth Advisors
Eddie Phillips, Director of Private Investments, Heritage Wealth Advisors
Michael Ashley Schulman, CFA, Partner / Chief Investment Officer, Running Point Capital Advisors
Ronald J. Smolenski, Jr., CIMA, Managing Director of Research, Pitcairn
Scott Sorensen, CFA, Principal & Founder, Vigilant Capital Management
David Sterman, CFP, President and CEO, Huguenot Financial Planning
Practice Management & Culture
Michael Bisaro, AIF, President and CEO, StraightLine Group
Jeffrey J. Burney, Chief Strategy Officer, Crestone Capital
Carina Diamond, Chief Experience Officer and Managing Partner, Dakota Wealth Management
Jonathan Foster, President & CEO, Angeles Wealth Management
Michelle Katzen, CFP, CDFA, Managing Director, HCR Wealth Advisors
Seán O'Dowd, CFA, Managing Director, Silvercrest Asset Management
Lauren Sigman CFP, Managing Director, Principal, Robertson Stephens
Debra Brennan Tagg, CFP, President, BFS Advisory Group
Natalia Tchetchoulina, Partner, Cerity Partners
Erin Voisin, CFP, EA, CDFA, ChFC, Managing Director – Wealth Management Services/ Partner, EP Wealth Advisors
Impact & Implementation
Toussaint Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, Enso Wealth Management
Steve Ellis, CFA, Founder and President, Colorado Capital Management
Jennifer Kenning, CEO & Co-Founder, Align Impact
Bud Sturmak, CO-CIO and Partner, Perigon Wealth Management
Carrie Peluso, CFA, MD, Head of Manager Research, State Street Global Advisors