This meeting brings together senior investment officials from the Nordic's leading pension funds, foundations and insurers to discuss investing in alternative assets in a confidential environment. The symposium, which will take place virtually, will cover all things real estate, infrastructure, private equity, private debt and hedge funds. An emphasis on break-out discussion groups on particular topics will give investors opportunities to compare views and learn more about particular strategies and asset classes.
The agenda is curated by our expert advisory board and will address the current issues and trends faced by the Nordic investment community. Previously, agenda topics included:
- Playing Defence: Building a Non-GDP Driven Alternatives Portfolio
- Post-Vaccine Acceleration: Putting Long-Term Trends Into Actionable Investments
- The First Real Test for Private Debt Portfolios
- The Next Steps in Private Markets ESG Integration
- Post-Vaccing Positioning: Pacing, Portfolio Structure an Future Income Predictions
- Examining Hidden Risks in Alternatives Portfolios
The full programme from the previous meeting is available here.
To enquire about or provide input for the November programme, please contact Nouri Verghese.
For the last gathering, we welcomed senior investment officials from funds such as the below.
B10 Asset Management
DIP Danish Pension Fund for Engineers
Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company
Evli Bank Plc, Asset Management
Nordea Life & Pension
Nykredit Asset Management
OP Financial Group
SEB Asset Management
Veritas Pension Insurance Company Ltd
Investment Research Finland
For Asset Owners interested in being invited, please contact:
Investor Relations Manager
+44 (0) 207 303 1735
For Asset Managers interested in membership opportunity, please contact:
Head of Sales, Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 207 303 1712