After the success of the digital series, Institutional Investor is pleased to launch a new live event, offering Europe's leading investment officials a platform to showcase their best listed equity investment ideas and interact with their peers and clients. The Roundtable will bring together Heads of Listed Equities drawn from Europe’s most sophisticated institutional asset allocators to participate in interviews, panel discussions and breakout sessions.
Participation is strictly limited to qualified executives. Once registered, a member of the Institutional Investor team will be in touch to confirm attendance. Due to capacity restraints, all registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
The ten part digital series that took place over the past year has included agenda topics such as:
- Geopolitical, Disruptive and COVID Related Challenges to Equity Portfolio Construction
- Deferred Dividends and the Income Gap: Consequences for Equity Investors
- Big Data: Signals, Noise and the Implications for Equity Investors
- Emerging Markets: Global Versus Regional Approaches
- ESG and Impact Investing: Measuring Success, Benchmarking Outcomes
- Can Value Investors Battle the Distortion of Central Bank Stimulus?
Penny Hill Park Hotel
With 123 acres of Surrey parkland, this elegant hotel and spa is in an ivy-clad country house set 13 miles from Windsor Castle.
The chic, upscale rooms feature flat-screen TVs, handmade mattresses, and tea and coffeemaking equipment. Suites add Bang & Olufsen sound systems, and living areas. Some upgraded suites have 4-poster beds, antique-style furnishings or private balconies.
There's a high-end restaurant, plus a stylish brasserie and a bar. In addition to treatments and its own restaurant, the spa offers 8 indoor and outdoor pools (1 with underwater music), a fitness centre and a tennis court.