This Symposium brings together asset owners from The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg to discuss investment as well as regulatory issues. As with all our events, we will hear case studies presented by the attending asset owners and have ample opportunity to discuss the topics during table discussions and in break-out groups. The setting private and confidential, with all discussions being held under the Chatham House Rule.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you agree to be voluntarily bound to our Assumption of Risk terms, which can be found HERE.
Topics on last years agenda included:
- Thinking big: the quest for the next successful investment model
- Two sides of the coin – Finding ways to balance the upsides and downsides of a new macro environment
- Pendulum swing: Is the prospect of greater liquidity leading to a switch from private to public markets?
- A world in flux – To what extent is geopolitics a driver for investment policy?
- You have an Article 8 or 9 fund…but so what?
In 2022 we welcomed investors form across the Netherlands, including:
Achmea Investment Management
Aegon Asset Management
Anthos Asset Management
Columbia Threadneedle Investments
F.G. Waller Funds
FMO - Netherlands Development Finance Company
Nedlloyd Pension Fund
Pensioenfonds Rail & OV
Pension Fund SPH
Shell Asset Management Company B.V.
Stichting Pensioenfonds Medisch Specialisten
Stichting Pensioenfonds Atos
For Asset Owners interested in participating, please contact:
Executive Director of Investor Relations
+44 (0) 207 303 1727
For Asset Managers interested in membership opportunity, please contact:
Executive Sales Director
+44 (0) 207 303 1712