Those who acknowledge and ascribe to the value of impact investing will be looking for guidance on advancing their knowledge and use of the strategies and tools to be even more effective in their actions and their portfolios. Those who are still hesitant (thankfully a smaller number now than it used to be) might have to be convinced that the usual fundamental theory for that resistance – that impact investing costs returns rather than enhancing them, and it’s related sister theory that it is not a fiduciary duty – will have to be approached with the growing pool of solid evidence that impact investing is both the good thing to do as well as the right thing for portfolios.
Therefore, our 3rd Wealth Management Annual Impacting Investing Forum will examine both sides of the coin, but within the context of the considerable achievements and advances which are being made in the field of impacting investing and with full acknowledgement of its increasingly broad adoption among investors as more and more of them examine their own attitudes and investment objectives.
The Forum agenda is produced in close consultation with our distinguished Advisory Board who include:
- Marta Ferro, President, Starfish Impact
- William McCalpin, Managing Partner, Impact Investments, Athena Capital Advisors
- John Mannix, Chief Executive Officer, Baldwin Brothers
- Steve Ellis, Founder & President, Colorado Capital
- Erika Karp, Chief Executive Officer, Cornerstone Capita
- Amy Domini, Founder & CEO, Domini Impact Investments
- Jeffrey Gitterman, Co-Founding Partner, Gitterman Wealth Management
- Samira A. Salman, Chief Operating Officer, Heathside Ventures LP
- Lorraine George-Harik, Partner & Co-Founder, HPM Partners LLC
- William Pusey, Senior Vice President, Keel Point LLC
- Paul Simon, Advisor, Paul Simon Advisory LTD
- Mark Berryman, Managing Director, Impact Investing, The Caprock Group, Inc.
- Stephanie Cohn Rupp, Managing Director, Impact Investing, Tiedemann Advisors
- Rocio Ortega, CFP, Partner, Associate Advisor, WE Family Offices
- Richard Zimmerman, Advisor, WE Family Offices
- Justina Lai, Director of Impact Investing, Wetherby Asset Management
- Sonia Kowal, President, Zevin Asset Management, LLC