Institutional Investor, in partnership with Kessler Topaz & Check, LLP (KTMC), will hold the 17th annual Rights & Responsibilities of Institutional Investors event. Join us as we draw together senior investment, legal, and compliance ocers from European, North American, Middle Eastern, and Asian public pension, insurance funds, and mutual fund companies to discuss the most pressing issues for engaged investors and active shareholders.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you agree to be voluntarily bound to our Assumption of Risk terms, which can be found HERE.
- What Are the Implications of Geopolitical Tensions and Macroeconomic Volatility on the Work of Governance Professionals?
- Is the Private Equity Boom Turning into a Pyramid Scheme, and What Could it Mean for Asset Owners?
- Developing ESG Competencies on Boards and Beyond
- Integrating the Latest ESG Trends into Stewardship Practices
- Navigating the Path to Net-Zero
- A Review of the Asset Recovery Landscape
Christiaan Leussinik, Manager, Legal &
Compliance, ACTIAM NV, Netherlands
Ingo Speich, Head of Sustainability & Corporate
Governance, Deka Investment, Germany
Sondre Myge Haugland, Head of ESG, SKAGEN
Uffe Berg, Corporate Lawyer, Industriens
Pensionsforsikring A/S, Denmark
Jonathan Bailey, Head of ESG Investing,
Neuberger Berman, New York
Jan Erik Saugestad, CEO, Storebrand Asset
Yves Choueifaty, President, Chief Investment
Officer and Executive Committee Member,
For Asset Managers interested in sponsoring, please contact:
Executive Director, Head of Sales UK & EMEA
+44 (0) 7580 145 382
For Asset Owners interested in being invited, please contact:
Executive Director, Investor Relations, Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 207 303 1727