ABOUT THE PRIVATE MARKETS SUMMIT
The largest asset owners across North America continue to show growing confidence in the space as they continue to increase allocations to an array of strategies across private equity, venture capital, private debt, infrastructure and real estate. Yet, in a world where the outlook for the next ten years looks drastically different to the last ten, the need to innovate and look in new sectors in order to find good returns without taking excessive risk and stay competitive has never been more paramount.
Renewed emphasis on heightened investment processes, opportunistic portfolio construction and targeted manager selection are paramount. The best and the brightest in the private markets space will come together on September 17 for an exclusive, closed door summit to share ideas on the latest trends and current investment opportunity set in the private market space.
|LP Registration||GP Information|
Institutional Investor would like to thank our esteemed advisory board members for this year's Private Markets Summit. Throughout the year, our team works with senior investment decision makers from asset management community to ensure we deliver cutting-edge and relevant content at the event.
- Laura Hill, Advocate Aurora Health
- Monica Y. Lai, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Monica C. Spencer, Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Deborah Shufrin, Brandeis University
- Ken Lee, Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Roger B. Vincent, Cornell University
- Amy Miller, Drexel University
- Alec Stais, Employees Retirement System of Rhode Island
- R. Andrew Ierardi, Exelon Corporation
- Nick Detmer, Indiana Public Retirement System
- Meghna Desai, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Michael Davis, Oklahoma State University Foundation
- Darren Foreman, Pennsylvania Public School Employees' Retirement System
- Zachery Ocampo, Pfizer, Inc.
- Richard Chau, Tulane University
- Zackery McGuire, University of Georgia Foundation
- Samuel Ekis, University of Cincinnati
- Larry Goldsmith, Walt Disney Company
- Sylvia Owens, Aksia LLC
- Marianna Inston, Albourne America LLC
- Andrea Auerbach, Cambridge Associates LLC
- Mark Johnson, Cliffwater LLC
- Anthony Hagan, Colonial Consulting LLC
- Katie Moore Sobuto, Hamilton Lane
- John Haggerty, Meketa Investment Group
- Michael Forestner, Mercer
- Sean Gill, NEPC, LLC
- Michael Elio, StepStone Group LLC
- Faraz Shooshani, Verus
Institutional Investor would like to thank this year's sponsors for the 3rd Annual Private Markets Summit. The sponsors of this event represent the best and the brightest in the private markets space and we look forward to welcoming them in Boston on September 17. Make sure to request sponsorship information now to join the conversation!
ANTARES CAPITAL LP
CENTER ROCK CAPITAL PARTNERS
DYNAMO SOFTWARE INC.
INDUSTRY VENTURES, LLC
SANDS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
WARWICK ENERGY GROUP