This summit brings together asset owners such as pension funds, insurance companies and foundations from the Nordic region to examine investment issues of common concern. The programme for the summit is being developed with the help of the most sophisticated investors of the region and blends country-specific topics and broader investment issues.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you agree to be voluntarily bound to our Assumption of Risk terms, which can be found HERE.
Previous agenda topics have included:
- Does the Threat of Inflation Change Your Portfolio Construction Approach?
- Are You Being Paid Enough for the Risks You're Taking?
- Is There a Pathway to Net Zero and 1.5-Degree Portfolios?
- If Globalisation is Over, How do You Optimise Your Allocations for This?
- Return Expectations: What Will Asset Classes Deliver?
In 2022, we welcomed over 40 attendees from the following companies:
ATP -The Danish Labour Market Pension Scheme
Nordea Asset Management
Nordea Investment Management
SEB Asset Management
SPP Life Insurance
The State Pension Fund (VER)
Svenska Kyrkans Pensionskassa
TruVenturo (FO Nils Regge)
Tryg Forsikring A/S
Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company
For Asset Owners interested in attending, please contact:
Investor Relations Manager, Nordics
+44 (0) 207 303 1735
For Asset Managers interested in membership opportunity, please contact:
Senior Executive Director
Head of Sales UK & EMEA
+44 (0) 207 303 1712