This invitation-only Summit will bring together the most important and sophisticated pension funds, insurances and foundations in Italy. Senior Investment officials will have the chance to discuss challenges in investing assets in the current uncertain environment. We will learn from best in class allocators and selected asset management firms.
Language: Italian and English. Simultaneous translation will be available.
Participation is strictly limited to qualified executives. Once registered, a member of the Institutional Investor team will be in touch to confirm attendance. Due to capacity restraints, all registrations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
Previous digital event advisory board members include:
• Giovanni Maggi, President, Assofondipensione
• Matteo Riccardi, Chief Investment Officer, BPM Vita
• Danilo Pone, Chief Investment Officer, Cassa Biologi (ENPAB)
• Carmine Grimaldi, Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
• Andrea Moro, Investment Manager, Alternative Assets, Eurovita Assicurazioni
• Agostino Cingarlini, Director General, Fondo Pensione Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena
• Mauro Bossola, President, Fondo Pensione Intesa Sanpaolo
• Sergio Carfizzi, Director General, Fondo Pensione per le BCC/Cra
• Fabio Bellet, Finance Director, Università Bocconi
For more information about the agenda, please email Margherita Colaceci.
Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria
Set high above Rome with panoramic views, The Waldorf Astoria Rome Cavalieri will exceed your expectations time and again. Michelin-star dining, a luxury Spa, and fantastic meetings and events facilities make our resort a prime choice in the heart of the Eternal City.
Create memories that will last a lifetime at The Waldorf Astoria Rome Cavalieri; a luxury resort perched atop 15 acres of private Mediterranean gardens.
For more information or general enquiry, please contact:
+44 (0) 207 303 1750
For Asset Owners interested in being invited, please contact:
Senior Investor Relations Manager
+44 (0) 207 303 1717
For Asset Managers interested in membership opportunity, please contact:
+44 (0) 207 303 1712