To attend the Awards, please contact Sara Hegan: Sara.Hegan@iilondon.com
2023 will be an exciting year as it marks the return of Institutional Investor’s Peer to Peer Awards at the annual Syon Park Summit on 13th June. The annual EIII conference will be followed by the Peer-to Peer Awards which will start at 6pm – 8:15pm. This year we will be holding two awards, CIO of the Year, and Organisation of the Year.
Entries for each award will be initially assessed by a panel of judges, who will upon receipt of submissions adjudicate, based off the specified criteria, which submissions should go through to the shortlist. This shortlist will then be put to vote by your peers in the industry, ensuring a truly democratic process.
The entire entry process is undertaken with complete confidentiality. For more information or guidance on the entry process, please contact Sam Ford at email@example.com
Taking part is not only about winning, but also about shining a light on the fantastic work you do and sharing that with your peers.
Entries for each award were judged off the below criteria:
Organisation of the Year
• Outstanding delivery on client targets and goals
• Excellent results on long-term risk adjusted returns
• Acknowledged as a motivating workplace environment for employees
CIO of the Year
• Delivers industry leading investment outcomes through effective portfolio construction and asset allocation decision-making process
• Provides innovative approaches to emerging industry challenges and trends such as net zero or diversity or other
• Acts as an inspirational leader who can develop and empower their wider team
We have constructed a panel of your peers from across the industry, including former-CIOs, and consultants to judge our awards.
The judges have assessed the criteria for each award and will judge each entry based on these, before compiling a shortlist of the entries which they believe deserve to be in the shortlist of nominations. They will then select the nominees in relation to the criteria, and as well as selecting the top three, they will also put forward the winner out of the top 3. While Institutional Investor staff may aid in moderating the panel of judges, the firm itself will take no position on which candidates it believes deserve to win.
The nominee with the highest number of votes will then be announced at the Syon Park Summit dinner on the 13th June.