The highlight of the Institute’s calendar, this Roundtable concentrates on the critical trends shaping the asset management industry – providing your annual “business check” on how your counterparts are handling the same issues as you. This meeting is reserved exclusively for the Senior Delegate or a more senior executive based in Europe. The Institute’s electronic polling system allows for instant benchmarking on issues and for discussion around replies to questions at each meeting.
Assumption of Risk
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending this event, you agree to be voluntarily bound to our Assumption of Risk terms, which can be found HERE.
In 2022, a carefully crafted agenda featured topics such as:
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT: GEOPOLITICS AND D&I
- ARE WE AT A WATERSHED MOMENT FOR ESG?
- DIGITALISATION OF THE ASSET MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY
- THE NEW CYBERTHREAT – A UNIQUE INSIGHT FOR THE CEO
- MACROECONOMIC OUTLOOK – RECESSION OR INFLATION? THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS
- HOW CAN MANAGERS EFFECTIVELY CAPTURE THE MOVE TO ALTERNATIVES & THE GROWTH IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT