The Chief Marketer Institute Europe is the industry’s only community focused on the evolving trends in marketing pertaining to asset management. The mission of the institute is to provide a peer-group networking forum where members privately discuss key industry issues of common concern in a collegial, off-the-record environment. Our members meet at an annual, interactive roundtable meeting whose agenda reflects the diversity of approaches to marketing in the investment industry, including the following:
- Approaches to communicating more effectively with sales, finance and other functions
- Managing the digital transformation of the industry and your firm
- Case studies in high impact campaigns
- The real value of thought leadership
- Social media best practices for targeting institutional investors
- New and innovative resources and techniques for gauging marketing campaign ROI
- How to develop the best vendor partnerships while minimizing costs
- Managing the convergence of the retail and institutional channels from a marketing perspective
- Developing and structuring the marketing team to achieve agility without losing control over brand consistency
Exclusive Annual Meeting
One meeting is held each year in Paris comprising of vetted Marketing Officers and/or Heads of Institutional Marketing for asset managers who have joined the membership.
We will provide a compensation benchmarking study of the community, partnered with an industry leader.
We conduct an annual study of the Chief Marketer Institute to highlight the key marketing strategy trends and approaches within asset management.
We conduct an annual study of the institutional client base, focused on the most effective means of communication with current and potential clients.
Members may submit up to three multiple choice questions that will be asked live via our anonymous electronic polling system at the annual meeting. Institutional Investor reserves the right to edit or omit the questions if not appropriate or if duplicative with other questions.
Throughout the year, members periodically gather for local breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings in key cities.